Did you ever had a dream?A dream you thought of almost everday?A dream you really worked on and yet,it shattered right in front of you?I had such dream.My dream was to have friends,friends who love me and who I could love.Friends who I go out with every week and doing things like going to the cinema,playing together,going to festivals,parties..lots of friends,my own circle
.After two of trying to make this happen,all i could achieue was going out perhaps once or twice a month?It was frustrating to see how others were so popular while I couldnt make it.After all my work I realized that keeping on had no point.So i gave up one year ago.That's when I began my self development program,project new life.I studied myself,others,the world and all of a sudden it made sense.Failure was the natural result of my actions.I played a game I never understood and so kept on loosing.What drove me was the feeling of emptyness,not admiration and so I got only more of what I didnt want.I began to pick up the shards of my dream and then I put them back together.Now..I have a chance of realizing my dream.I learned,I improved and now I know more than ever.The friends and the joy that comes with them are now withhin reach.Now it's time to act,time to build my own social circle,person by person my life gets new dimension
and finally,I can connect our hearts.
Dear friends I haven't met yet,I'm looking forward to approach you,to learn your names,to get to know you,to spend time with you,to help you,to love you.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Shattered dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment