Saturday, June 23, 2012

Creator

Who is the creator?Most of us think that "God" created the world and rules all of us.Many of us keep waiting that god saves them and grants all their wishes.I always hated this idea.Why do I bring this up today?My dad wanted me to join his religion this morning,but I just laughed at him and refused.I know  the truth.That what really creates world.There is no god.Its just a lie social conditooning brought upon us.Its nobodys fault though.Thats just what most social conditioning does with us,deceives us.I found the truth,the key to life,hidden in a 100 years old book.This book changed me forever.It freed me.The truth is...WE  are the creator.WE have the creative power and desogn our world how we want it to be.Sounds not reslistic does it?Soon I will show the world what I can do with this "new" power.I will not bow to a lie social conditioning made up because I am the creator of my world!Now I learn how to wield this power and with It can soar into the skies and fly past all limits !

No comments:

Post a Comment