Faceless Hero

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Do not waste one moment in regret,for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself

Posted by Phantom at 7:22 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (46)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (22)
      • School's out
      • Thank you for this new beautiful day
      • What I do must stay a secret.I must cover it with ...
      • I must develop to character traits: Love and Grati...
      • Prove
      • Today is the best day ever!
      • I must be more disceplined.No one's here but me,so...
      • Money
      • Creator
      • Random idea
      • Two
      • Do not waste one moment in regret,for to think fee...
      • Live today and only today
      • Value
      • Disgrace
      • What you cant left behind
      • End.of the day
      • I became so spoiled that I forgot to appriciate th...
      • No matter how far we are apart, our bond cannot be...
      • today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
      • End of the year
      • Yesterday is but a dream,tommorow is just a vision...

About Me

Phantom
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.