Saturday, June 16, 2012

What you cant left behind

I have been thinking lately about the people I left behind 6 months ago. As I‘m writing this I‘m looking at the two straps attached to my phone.Both of them are specials.Both are the blue version of another pink counterpart.One of those counterparts is in posession of one of the people I left behind.I wonder if she is alright.I also wonder if she forgot about me.Back then I was just too weak.I hated myself too much to look into the eyes of my former friends, so I ran away.Leaving everybody behind just to run away from myself.To my surprise, I found out that there are people who actually...miss me.I was shocked , when I ran away back then,I was so convinced that I was unloved and unwanted and that nobody would care about me.I was wrong.I had friends.I was loved.But I was too blind to see it and pushed them away.I would like to return to them but I cant.I‘ve gone too far,trained too much,gave up too much to stop now.I have to finish this.I ran away as a weakling,but I will come back as a hero and then I can be a true friend.For the friends I had,the friends I have and the friends I havent met yet.I want to be the best me.

No comments:

Post a Comment