Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Elementary School

If you were to ask me 'what was the worst time of your life?' I would respond with 'My childhood'.I am always cofused why people want to return to their childhood.Although I had also good times,when thinking about my childhood these thoughts come to my mind : isolation,fights at home,homework with lots of tears,pressure.I remembered this because of the daily drama were are having at home.Whenever my 5 years old sister is doinp her homework,you hear screaming,yelling and punches.Day in and day out.The teaching methods of my mother are the same she used to teach me back then.It was similiar to training an animal''misbehaviour gets punished,good behavior is rewarded'' .Misbehaviour equalled answering questions uncorrectly and learning slow.Good behaviour was doing everything right and fast.That is where I developed my hate and fear for school.I must admit,their programming was strong even years later I was afraid of going home with bad grades.In fact today is the first time that I was able to surpass my programming to some extend.It's just funny and sad.The first few years of our lives are the most important.The programming one receives their determines the rest of ones whole life.You know,my parents often complain how lazy,slow or stupid I am in comparison to other people and after studying human behavior I realized: I turned exactly out how they 'wanted' me to be! I developed according to their programming.For example,they would constantly give me anti social suggestions such as : Dont  talk to stranges,dont trust anybody,everyone is your enemy,there are no friends,no girl wants you,sex is a sin,dont you dare to get intamite with a girl.That was my programming and what have I become?An insecure anti social.They are of course not to blame,they just passed on their own programming.But the story doesnt end here.Of course,I was different than my siblings.I always noticed that life had more to offer,I saw the other people,the ones who had everything,who were living beautiful lives.Below the layers of my programming I could always hear something: Dont take the world as it is.I never understood it,but i never accepted this world and so years passed and one day I found a few books.They talked a lot about social conditioning ,subconscious mind,suggestions and all of the sudden it made all perfect sense.My stubbornness paid and now I am finally overcoming my programming and a brighter life is now possible!This is a special year because it changed everything and soon,my new progamming will be completed!I will be an example of the mental frontier that the reshapes human condition

No comments:

Post a Comment