Faceless Hero

Friday, September 21, 2012

Today I failed

Posted by Phantom at 1:21 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (46)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • Habit change day counter: 0
      • Habit change day 2
      • You are not responsible for how others feel about you
      • Elementary School
      • Today I failed
      • enough with this.Its time to put an end to this
      • flash
      • 15 x 4 = 60
      • Masterkey
      • The power of the dreamer lies in his ability to dr...
      • Forward
      • If I am the problem, than I am also the solution.
      • So sad,I spent all day worrying and now the day is...
      • Being so much slower than the 'others' freaks me o...
      • End of the line man.
      • College
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (22)

About Me

Phantom
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.