Tuesday, September 11, 2012

flash

i had a realization,it hit me like the flash but it makes so much sense now.I was fast.I was too fast.How many people did I approached back then?Hundreds,I rushed from one to the next getting phone nummbers and the likes.What a short term satisfaction.I was fast but the others werent fast enough for me.They seemed so slow to me.As soon as I felt they couldnt keep up with me,I was gone to the next,and then the next and the next...always rushing trying to reach something.And this drive to meet people,actually made me rush past them.So ironic.I never actuallu got to know people.I was there before you know it and I was gone before you see me.Can you imagine anything so lonely?And i know they really liked me buy I never sticked around.Time kept moving on and I wanted to keep up.A pointless race,the clock in my head fooled me.And so I ended up surrounded by hundreds of people but It was like standing alone in a big crowd.I was impatient and so I missed life.I ran past it trying to catch it.The lesson is simple and clear now.Slow dowm,enjoy the present moment and get deeper into it.Stop being fast,slow down to the pace of others and actually get to know them.Tons of friends are gone now and my calender filled with empty days.Today however is not the end.It is the beginning...15x4=60

No comments:

Post a Comment