I think right now getting into a college is the biggest problem I had in long time.It really gives me a headache.What do I do?This problem has been bothering me this whole year and I still hqvent believed that! Damn.The best part,I was the one who created this problem.It was my own procrastination,my own laziness and undeceiciveness that got me down here.Its so funny.I sabotaged myself without even knowning.Being like this really makes me angry.My own stupidity delays everyting.Here Iwas thinking I was doing everything correctly but look,I had no clue.And now I‘m stuck.I must get this handelded,I cant let all my work be crushed because of this college thing.I must move on,I was standing by for way too long.I correct to this,I find way.You know,I'm really upset because or myself.How could I be so passive and undeceicive for such a long time?
I must change myself,this cant go on.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
College
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment